Visit the Jungle in Trinidad Bolivia – Day Visitors – CHUCHINI JUNGLE ECO LODGE –
COME AND VISIT CHUCHINI JUNGLE ECO LODGE, THE NUMBER ONE AMAZON WILDLIFE ECO RESERVE AND LODGE IN BOLIVIA!
A visit to Chuchini Jungle Eco Lodge is the perfect family day out in Trinidad and the number one recommendation on TripAdvisor for things to do in Trinidad!
You’ll find the following facilities for children and adults to enjoy on site:
- Archaeological museum Chuchini – discover the history of the ancient civilization that once lived here on this archaeological site Chuchini
- Restaurant – enjoy a meal or just a drink beside stunning views of Chuchini lagoon; one of the most unique restaurants in Trinidad
- Jungle walks – follow our trails, enjoy the ambience of the forest and spot for wildlife
- Lookout tower – the perfect view point for spotting birds
- Lagoon – rent a pedalo or go for a swim and explore Chuchini from the water
- Children’s play area – we have swings, see-saws and slides to keep little ones happy
- Relaxation areas – simply sit or swing in a hammock and enjoy the natural ambience of the surroundings
- We rehabilitate and release all our animals, so the animals may change from time to time but for example you could find: toucans, monkeys or coatis
- Jungle & Pampas Tours, 1-4 days
- Tuesday closed, only confirmed tours
- We are open 08:00 – 18:00
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Adult = 10 Bs. for Bolivians / 20 Bs. for foreign visitors
- Child (7 and above) = 5 Bs.
- Child (under 7) = free
What do I need to bring when I visit the Jungle?
Insect repellent, sunscreen, light clothing in light colors (dark colours attract mosquitoes) and long sleeve, comfortable hiking shoes, towel, swimsuit and a camera.
GUIDED MINI BOAT, JUNGLE & ARCHAEOLOGICAL TOUR
- Guided tour through the rainforest to see the flora & fauna of Chuchini (40 min)
- Boat ride (30 min) in the 3 km long lagoon of Chuchini to see alligators and the big variety of birds in the Chuchini Eco Reserve
- Guided tour in the archaeological museum where you’ll find remnants of pre-Columbian pottery from the Moxos culture (20 min)
- At the end we serve you a traditional “saladito” (picnic style food) and “refresco” made out of natural fruit juice
- Use our pedalo boats to navigate by yourself in the lagoon
- Afterwards you can explore the Chuchini reserve by your own, walking through the jungle, swimming in the lagoon, watching the blue and yellow macaws, relax in the hammocks, etc…
Price: 100 Bs. per adult (including the entry fee, transportation from / to Trinidad not included, Spanish speaking tour). Please contact us via Whats App to reserve this tour.