Contact & Reservation – CHUCHINI Amazon Jungle Eco Tours & Lodge, near Trinidad
Make your reservation for the Jungle & Pampas Tour:
How you find Chuchini:
Mid December – End May
In the rainy season, 5-6 months, Chuchini is an island and you only have access by boat. A boat trip from the fisher village Loma Suarez to Chuchini – and back – costs 200 Bs / 29 USD.
We do not have an address. Tell the taxi driver:
Complejo Turístico Chuchini, 14 km in the North of Trinidad (Beni) Bolivia. Pass the airport and the fisher village LOMA SUAREZ (from there 4 km north)
- Mototaxi 20-35 Bs., Autotaxi 70-100 Bs.
- Tuesday closed, only confirmed tours
- We are open 08:00 – 18:00
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
What do I need to bring for my visit in the Chuchini Amazon Jungle?
- Insect repellent
- light clothing in light colors (dark colours attract mosquitoes) and long sleeve
- comfortable hiking shoes
- torch (overnight stay)